This Readers Theatre Scripts activity & project also includes:
- Reading Passage
- Join to access all included materials
Engage and entertain young learners with this collection of readers theatre activities. With over 25 different scripts, a wide range of topics are covered from simple counting and rhyming exercises to adaptions of popular children's literature like The Very Hungry Caterpillar and The BFG. No matter what the grade level, this resource has something for every elementary school teacher, offering a great opportunity to add some variety to the standard curriculum.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a list of additional readers theatre resources
- Resource allows for cross-curricular connections between language arts, math, and science
- Some scripts include a very limited number of speaking roles