Five questions make up an interactive designed to promote math skills involving the division of fractions. To assist in the process, a tool with moveable parts showcases how fractions are flipped. Question types include multiple-choice, true or false, and fill in the blank. A discussion question closes the practice.
- Direct learners to answer question five on a classroom blog, addressing the question and replying to at least one peer
- Open the link on a set of classroom devices, assign the interactive during math center rotations
- Send the link home for practice outside of the classroom, set a time limit to prevent other tasks from not getting accomplished
- Pupils should have knowledge of dividing a fraction
- Responses are immediately graded
- Correct answers, hints and helpful information is offered