Don't let negative exponents confuse your mathematicians, just remember to flip them to the other side. Observe multiple practice problems solving quotient and negative exponent examples. Step-by-step instructions combined with an explanation of why each step works help cement understanding.
- Create a worksheet with additional practice problems for pupils to use as homework
- Relies on prior knowledge of the exponent rules and variables
- Video also works to help students who were absent during the lesson
- Offers closed captioning for visual learners
- Demonstrates multiple ways to solve the same problems