While you may not be able to keep the learners in your Spanish class from looking at the clock, you can help them to read it accurately with a presentation about telling time. From la mañana to mediodía to medianoche, the slideshow demonstrates all possible ways to name what time it is, according to the reloj.
- Prompt individuals to keep a Spanish journal for a day, noting what they do at various times
- Include a question about telling time in a skit assignment for pairs to practice conversation skills
- Consider limiting the slide transitions and sound effects, as they might be distracting to some members of the class
- Includes colloquial phrases as well as exact time-telling skills
- Provides several practice slides to reinforce knowledge