This Political Cartoon Analysis: No Taxation Without Representation interactive also includes:
Delve into the world of political cartoons in a lesson on the American Revolution. Scholars practice analyzing an original political cartoon, answer questions, and participate in group discussion. Young academics gain an understanding of the colonists' frustrations with Great Britain, as well as how the colonists responded to unfair taxation.
- Find similar political cartoons to practice analyzing
- Create a class tax to simulate colonists' grievances with the tax system
- A portion of the activity is designed to be completed online
- Activity works well for a remote learning
- The resource is a good introduction to the causes of the Revolutionary War