Demonstrate how to create an input-output table to graph a linear function with a video lesson that begins with evaluating the function for a set of values and then plotting the results. It includes opportunities for learners to practice as they complete the lesson.
- Use as a remediation tool
- Follow the video with board work as a quick check for understanding
- Expands on an understanding of the coordinate plane and evaluating expressions
- Provides a link to important background information
- Demonstrates the algebraic steps as well as the graphs