This Planning and Money Management: Financial Plan lesson plan also includes:
More planning goes into a budget than a high schooler thinks. Here, they learn about the expected expenses and incomes, along with outside factors such as natural disasters. Learners prepare their own budget and adjust it based on the different cost of livings per popular cities.
- Use with upperclassmen before they graduate
- Good for a retreat
- Requires the use of chart paper, markers, and a class set of handouts
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Introduces a topic outside of the general curriculum
- Lists all the steps and discussion questions