This Planning a Historical Fiction Narrative Based on Expert Trades lesson plan also includes:
Pupils plan for a historical fiction narrative based on their previous research on expert trades from the Colonial Era. Using the four-square graphic organizer, individuals organize the information they want detailed in each of their four paragraphs. For homework, young writers craft a short comic strip that represents the plan for their narrative.
- Keep individual work organized in a folder for easy access and organization
- Pupils use research on expert trades from unit 2 of this module to plan for a historical fiction narrative
- Class members add another section to their ongoing rubrics that are used to grade their final task
- The fifth in a series of 16 lessons that works toward writing a historical fiction narrative
- Common Core designed
- Lesson is clearly organized and includes a comic strip template, as well as a graphic organizer