This Overruled video also includes:
Conversion solves a royal blunder. Using an animated video, the resource explores the importance of being able to convert measurements. Knowing the ratio of two measurements allows for the conversion between two measurement units. Pupils measure objects with two non-standard measurement units and find the conversion factor.
- Provide the class with a third measuring device and have them calculate the measurements of objects given the ratio of the new device to one already used
- Use inches and centimeters to measure objects and find the conversion factor
- Requires two different sizes of stick-on notes of different colors
- One part of a larger Math at the Core: Ratios series
- The video is available in Spanish
- Provides questions to ask at specific times during the video