September 11—another date that will live in infamy. Using news footage from that day, as well as interviews with government officials who helped guide the United States during the attack, pupils learn about the tragic events. Additional footage includes a retired police detective describing his health battles after serving at World Trade Center following the attacks.
- Show footage of officials reflecting on their experiences on September 11 to recap the events of that day
- Video clips show disturbing footage of the attacks and include graphic descriptions of injury and death
- To use the videos, create a free C-SPAN Classroom account or the use of the following login credentials: Username: students, Password: C-SPANCLASSROOM
- Testimonials and footage are gripping
- Clips offer a variety of insider perspectives on what was happening within the government