E=mc^2 is an important equation in the physics world. Help your classes understand its significance with a helpful video lesson. An episode of the Crash Course physics series offers an overview of nuclear physics and an explanation of its importance in our world.
- Flip your classroom and assign the video as homework; use class time for practice
- Requires individual Internet access if assigning for independent viewing
- Consider monitoring YouTube comments having students watch the video at home
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Provides an option for closed captioning to aid in note taking
- Allows learners to stop and replay the presentation, so they watch it until the concept is clear