This World's First Electric Generator video also includes:
Michael Faraday built the first electric generator more than 180 years ago. People on the street explore the same concepts pupils do while watching the informative video. An explanation of the scientific principles behind magnetism, electricity, and forces, round out the lesson.
- Repeat the experiment in class
- Have students research Michael Faraday, who first discovered this generator
- Relies on prior knowledge of magnetism
- Includes links to other fun experiments
- Requires very little class time
- Works well in a traditional or flipped learning environment