This My Own Blanket lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Invite your young artists to design blankets that express their own identities. Learners examine various pieces of art before brainstorming a few things that represent their identities. They use these ideas, in addition to symmetry and asymmetry, to put together a pattern that they will represent using cloth or felt.
- Create your own presentation with the provided images so that pupils can see the art in greater detail
- See the Artworks and Artists or the See and Compare tabs for the images to show your class
- Encourages youngsters to consider who they are while they interact with various tactile materials
- Includes plenty of supporting and supplementary materials