This Multiplication Table Algebra activity & project also includes:
Patterns, patterns, everywhere! Young scholars examine the multiplication table to identify patterns. Their exploration leads to an understanding of the difference of squares and sum of cubes by the completion of the algebra project.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Offer as a challenge to higher level pupils
- Incorporate as a collaborative group activity prior to introducing factoring of quadratic expressions
- Requires the ability to write a function from a set of data
- Includes a teaching guide to help plan for instruction
- Leaves the task open-ended to encourage multiple solution methods