This Mid-Unit 3 Assessments, Part 1: Summarizing, Analyzing and Discussing Research lesson plan also includes:
Speak up and listen up. Scholars participate in a speaking and listening mid-unit oral assessment. They discuss whether their rules to live by should be a personal choice or made into a law, and then they complete an exit ticket to evaluate their performance.
- Support English learners during class discussions by displaying sentence starters, such as I agree or I disagree because
- Part three of nine from the ELA Module 2A Unit 3 series
- Assumes students complete the lessons in order
- Includes strategies for differentiation
- Incorporates student self-reflection opportunities