This Mid-Unit 1 Assessment: Analyzing an Interview with a Rainforest Scientist Part 1 lesson plan also includes:
What's it like to study snakes, reptiles, and turtles in their natural habitats? Serving as the mid-unit assessment, pupils read an interview with a rainforest scientist. Next, they analyze the text and answer text-dependent questions.
2 Collections 3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have scholars research a specific type of scientist and share their findings with a partner
- Invite individuals to create a rainforest diorama
- Lesson six of 10 from the Grade 5 ELA Module 2a, Unit 1 series, and order matters
- Includes a rubric to score student writing
- Offers tips for supporting English learners