This Mental Health and High School Curriculum Guide - Version 3 unit also includes:
A 171-page curriculum provides educators with the information they need to help and support high schoolers' mental health. The curriculum targets five domains: learning how to maintain good mental health, learning about mental disorders and their treatments; decreasing the stigma surrounding mental disorders; promoting self-care; and learning how to obtain good care.
- Invite a professional to conduct in-service training on how to use the guide
- Although designed for Washington state, the information and materials are appropriate for any school
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The curriculum is evidence-based
- Each module is richly detailed and provides information about signs to look for in regard to various disorders, appropriate activities, and related terms