This Logarithms: Undo the Exponential lesson plan also includes:
Rumor has it that an exponential can be undone. After playing a rumor game to model exponential growth, pupils learn about undoing exponential functions. They use the definition of the logarithm to convert exponential equations to logarithmic equations and vice-versa.
- Use foldables to help class members remember the relationship between logarithms and exponentials
- The class should have a basic understanding of inverses
- Individuals should be comfortable with exponential functions
- Provides a description of each slide for the teacher
- Includes suggestions for interventions to use with struggling learners