This Is There a Limit to Technological Progress? video also includes:
Have you ever looked at the newest smartphone and wondered if we have reached the apex of technological advancement? Journey through an exploratiovn of the Kardashev and Barrow scales to see how Earth's civilization can still advance in both astronomical and minuscule ways, using the full power of the sun and the complete depth of microscopic investigation.
- Show the video after class members have completed a journal entry about their opinion regarding the future of technology
- Assign groups to investigate new and innovative forms of technology that are advancing now
- Most appropriate for high schoolers and upper-level sciennce classes
- Animations keep learners of all reading levels engaged
- Connects to both space science and biology
- Provides a short assessment with seven multiple-choice questions and two short-answer questions