The order in ordered pairs is an important descriptor! Young scholars learn how the order of a coordinate pair helps them find its location on a Cartesian plane. The video lesson demonstrates graphing points in each quadrant and explains the process in detail.
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time for practice
- Create a large coordinate plane on your classroom floor and have pupils walk to the location of points for practice
- Expects a basic understanding of the components of the Cartesian plane
- Provide vocabulary support with both words and images
- Narrator is easy to understand and explains the concept thoroughly