Even algebra beginners can understand even and odd functions. Viewers of a short video learn the definition of even and odd functions. The video investigates y = x^2 and y = x^3 using both algebraic and graphical methods.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide the video to learners struggling with the concept
- Scholars must understand how to substitute into functions
- Familiarity with line and rotational symmetry is necessary
- Shows all necessary work
- Organized, thorough explanations make the concept easy to understand
- Mentions how exponents relate to even and odd functions but does not provide any examples of the concept