Discreetly learn about discrete functions. Scholars watch an educational video to first learn how to distinguish between discrete and continuous functions. They then see how to complete function tables for real-world situations and to create graphs representing the relationship between the given quantities.
- Use the video with learners absent for a lesson
- Familiarity with discrete and continuous variables is beneficial
- Pupils should already know how to create a table of values for a function
- Easy-to-comprehend explanations
- Professional-looking slides help viewers follow along with the narrator