This More Examples of Functions lesson plan also includes:
Discrete or not discrete? Individuals learn about the difference between discrete and non-discrete functions in the fourth installment of a 12-part module. They classify some examples of functions as being either discrete or non-discrete.
14 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Create a graphic organizer distinguishing between discrete and non-discrete (continuous) functions
- Some examples highlight the year 2015; you may wish to change these examples to highlight the current year
- Note that the resource does not use the terminology of continuous functions
- Includes both numerical and categorical functions
- Functions cover a wide variety of real-world examples