How do you organize polynomials? The presenter in a short video shows how to find the degree and coefficient of the terms of a polynomial that contains more than one variable. Scholars use that information to find the leading coefficient and degree of the entire polynomial.
- Provide several polynomials and ask the class to determine the degree of each term and the degree of the polynomial
- Assumes pupils understand the concepts of exponents
- Learners should have a complete understanding of integers
- Uses a highlighter to emphasize parts of the polynomial
- Writes in the understood one for exponents and coefficients that are not there