This How We Learn activity & project also includes:
- Lesson Plan
- Join to access all included materials
What's the best way to learn the elements of the periodic table? The inventions of Thomas Edison? Patience? To prepare for the performance task assessment on how people learn, class members share ideas about ways to learn in a variety of situations.
- Use the resource to prepare learners for the performance task on learning styles or to generate interest in the concepts
- If unfamiliar with the process, introduce learners to the concept of mnemonic devices
- The sharing activity models that people learn in different ways and that there are a variety of learning strategies
- A limited number of strategies are suggested