This How to Stay Calm under Pressure video also includes:
Practice doesn't always make perfect. Pupils watch a four-minute video to learn about the concept of choking during a performance. Next, they answer multiple-choice and open-ended questions about the content in the video. Scholars can also join online discussions about the video to gain even more perspectives on the topic.
- Have individuals share personal stories of choking or folding under pressure before a performance
- Ask learners to share their responses to the discussion prompts
- Requires computer and headphone access for each student
- Includes links to additional resources
- Animations and graphics reinforce content