Students with physical limitations who require wheelchairs can use this video to learn how to maneuver up and down an escalator, jump the chair laterally to get in and out of tight situations, and ask for help.
9 Views 4 Downloads
- Discuss the presenter's comments about asking for help (particularly that this is her last option in a given situation), and how your learners tend to perceive others who offer help
- There are two previous episodes that establish fundamental skills (hopping and popping) necessary to the work performed in this video. Links to each video are provided within the first five seconds of the video in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Remind learners of the necessity to practice skills with supervision or the support of another adult before undertaking the actions on their own
- Demonstrations and steps provided for each action
- Presenter is positive and easy to relate to