Rainy day schedule doesn't mean you can't stay fit! Use a collection of indoor physical activities during periods of inclement weather, substitute teaching days, or for those afternoons when your class just wants to move around!
1 Collection 92 Views 69 Downloads
- Send home the list with parents to use during summer vacation or long weekends
- Create activity stations in a multi-purpose room when you need to occupy several classes at a time
- Some of the auxiliary links are not working
- A few of the activities require more space than others
- Encourages teachers and caregivers to focus on physical activity rather than sedentary behavior
- Ideas are fun and engaging for learners of all ages