This How Did Dinosaurs Get So Huge? video also includes:
In museums, dinosaurs tower over all other animals. A larger-than-life installment of the "Eons" video series explains some of the theories about the size of dinosaurs. It presents the evidence for each theory and discusses the unknowns and potential for new theories.
- Walk to buildings in your area to help pupils understand the size of dinosaurs, i.e. a six-story building is close to the same height as a Sauroposeidon
- Learn more about air sacs and the animals that still have these today
- Relies on prior knowledge of dinosaurs, birds, and fossils
- Provides a list of references for those wanting to learn more
- Includes subtitles in English, Portuguese, and Spanish