This HIV and Flu -- The Vaccine Strategy instructional video also includes:
What is the biggest threat to a mass number of humans? Not natural disasters, but rather, pandemics! With a lecture and slide show, the speaker discusses how medical technology in the form of vaccines is bringing an end to suffering and fear. There is also a video within the video that graphically displays how vaccines work with the human immune system. Inspire young biologists to enter the medical field with this talk.
- An inspiring and beneficial topic
- Multiple-choice questions to use for review
- Additional resource available through Dig Deeper
- The video is 21 minutes long, so may take up a large portion of your lesson
- Speaker is not very engaging