This HCF, LCM, and Product of Primes assessment also includes:
Give the class a prime example of using prime numbers. After reviewing prime factorization of numbers with the video, pupils use their knowledge to determine greatest common factors and least common multiples in the worksheet. The resource is second in a larger series to provide learners with a review in preparation for the General Certificate of Secondary Education Math exam.
- Review divisibility rules with the class
- Conduct a mini-lesson on using prime factorization to find the GCF and LCM of two numbers
- It is beneficial if class members know the first 10 prime numbers
- The video pauses to allow individuals to try an item before explaining it
- Includes worked-out solutions in the answer key
- The video does not cover GCF nor LCM