It's a straight line to understanding linear equations. Given a linear equation in standard form, scholars write the equation in slope-intercept form, identify the y-intercept, and use the slope to graph the line. An instructional video works through an example problem to show viewers the concept in action.
- Use the graph as part of an intervention session
- Pupils must be able to rewrite equations in different forms
- Familiarity with slope is a prerequisite
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Shows all work step-by-step
- Organized presentation