This Grade 9 ELA Module 4, Unit 1, Lesson 25 lesson plan also includes:
After analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of the evidence they have recorded on their argument outline tool, writers draft the first body paragraphs of their essay, making sure they have properly cited their source material.
1 Collection 8 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Set aside conference time to work individually with those who need extra support
- 25th in a 29-lesson unit that uses How Sugar Changed the World as a core text
- MLA format is required for the citations
- The plan follows the protocols for process writing
- The 13-page packet includes a detailed plan, a template for a list of connecting/transitional words and phrases, as well as an MLA citation handout that includes examples