This Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 1, Lesson 24 lesson plan also includes:
You can never be too prepared. Scholars begin preparing for the end-of-the-unit assessment over Du Bois’s "Of Our Spiritual Strivings" from and Washington’s "Atlanta Compromise" speech. They use peer discussion to talk about the relationship between the two texts and review their previously completed tools.
- Allow learners to rotate through partners for discussion to gain different ideas
- Lesson 24 of a 26-installment series called Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 1
- Complete lessons in order because they build upon each other
- Includes a speaking and listening rubric to assess peer discussion
- Offers samples of pupil responses