This Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 3, Lesson 2 lesson plan also includes:
What was life like for William Shakespeare's sister, Judith? Scholars continue reading Virginia Woolf's A Room of One's Own to find out. They complete a Quick Write to explain how Woolf's comparison of the siblings develops a central idea in the text.
- Have students compare William and Judith Shakespeare's lives and experiences using a Venn diagram or other graphic organizer
- This is lesson two of eight from the Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 3 set, and order is important
- Pupils may need additional blank copies of the Central Ideas Tracking Tool
- Includes a list of vocabulary words to support English language learners
- Provides differentiation tips