This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 2, Lesson 1 lesson plan also includes:
What do readers discover about a character within the first few sections of a text? Pupils begin reading Shakespeare's Macbeth and analyze the language in the first few scenes of the play. They also demonstrate understanding with a Quick Write on Macbeth's character development.
- Pre-teach lesson vocabulary by having students draw illustrations of the words listed on pages two and three
- Show the suggested video Witchcraft in Shakespeare's Time
- Instructors should present the lessons in order
- Includes the elements of a high-performance written response for teacher convenience
- Provides options for lesson differentiation