This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 3, Lesson 3 lesson plan also includes:
Who said that? Scholars now learn how to cite evidence and give ideas proper credit and work to understand the meaning of plagiarism. Part of the instructional activity includes looking at an MLA Citation handbook, which comes in handy when pupils create their own works cited pages.
- Assign groups of learners different citation rules to model for the class (articles, books, videos, etc.)
- Lesson three in the series of Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 3
- It's important to complete the lessons in order
- Includes a checklist and rubric to guide assignments
- Offers an MLA CItation handout to aid in learning proper citations