This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2, Lesson 7 lesson plan also includes:
Scholars begin to work on their research ideas from the first six lessons independently. They use their previous work in the first six lessons as well as a research checklist to guide their work. To finish, they complete graphic organizers, which helps assess mastery.
- Schedule conferences to check on progress with each pupil
- Serves as the seventh lesson of 13 in a series
- Assumes students complete the lessons in order
- Requires Internet access
- Gives detailed and complete instructions
- Outlines each part of the lesson along with the percentage of time it should take