This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2, Lesson 5 lesson plan also includes:
Have you ever argued for the sake of argument? Scholars dig into what makes an effective argument. They learn to create evidence-based arguments using a teacher-led model. Once finished, they use an evidence-based checklist to guide their thinking and practice.
- Relate arguments, evidence, and defending claims to court cases and lawyers
- Part five of a 13-lesson series Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2
- Builds on completion of lessons one through four
- Uses chart paper
- Offers additional practice with homework activities
- Allows students to hone speaking and listening skills with turn and talk activities