This Grade 10 ELA Module 2: Unit 3, Lesson 3 lesson plan also includes:
What is in a word? Scholars take a close look at the words from a speech Elanor Roosevelt gave. They analyze how she supports a claim without debate and without rejecting others. Learners use jigsaw discussion, guided questions, and respond to a quick write prompt to guide their thinking.
- Assign readers to research speeches from other First Ladies
- Number three of seven in the series Grade 10 ELA Module 2: Unit 3
- Complete the lessons in order
- Gives a percentage of time for each activity
- Includes independent and group work