This Grade 10 ELA Module 2: Unit 1, Lesson 3 lesson plan also includes:
What are the four basic steps of any nonviolent campaign? Readers discover the answer by analyzing a letter written by Martin Luther King Jr. Lesson three involves discussion and analysis of claims King makes in paragraphs seven through nine. Activities include guided and group discussion, paired work, and the use of a textual analysis tool.
- Teach along with a unit of other influential people in the equal rights movement
- Part of a series that should be completed in order
- Make copies prior to teaching
- Includes a list of vocabulary to teach
- Outlines the learning sequence to aid in lesson preparation