Is secondhand smoke avoidable if you live with a smoker? Pupils look over an infographic to learn more about how secondhand smoke can travel throughout several rooms, who is more likely to be affected by smoke, and what health conditions are associating with smoking.
- Project the poster onto the board and have individuals note the most surprising statistic
- Include as a possible resource for a health research project
- Image is in color and may be difficult to print; best used as an electronic resource
- Determine whether the statistics in the infographic are up to date for your area
- Two-page format presents a lot of information in an understandable way
- Addresses the racial disparity of those exposed to secondhand smoke