This Gligs and Crocs assessment also includes:
Explore relationships between perimeter and area. Learners compare the measurement units of gligs and crocs. They use a given perimeter and area as well as specific measurement relationships to determine the scale of gligs to crocs.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Form collaborative groups to encourage discussion
- For lower-level pupils, provide cues for each step of the process
- Your classes should have experience with perimeter, area, and ratio reasoning
- Presents a contextual situation to examine measurements and ratios
- Includes an answer key and rubric to assist in planning and scoring