This Gandhi lesson plan also includes:
- Reading Passage
- Join to access all included materials
Introduce class members to Gandhi's non-violent, non-cooperative ideas with Richard Attenborough's 1982 bio-epic. The film traces the experiences that gave shape to Gandhi's ideas and the actions that eventually lead to the end of British rule of India.
- Include in a community-wide film festival encouraging family members to participate in the discussions
- A 28-page comprehension and discussion guide to accompany a viewing of Attenborough's film, which is over three hours long
- Requires multiple copies of multiple handouts
- Includes discussion questions and activities designed to be used before, during, and after viewing the film