This Fundamentals of Critical Thinking presentation also includes:
Analyzing arguments is key to critical thinking. Colorful slides teach viewers how to recognize the structure of an argument, the claims, and the validity of the evidence used to support an argument. Then, provided scenarios permit viewers to practice identifying and analyzing the validity of the various components of an argument.
- Preview the presentation and add your own notes to the suggested commentary for each slide
- The fifth resource in an eight-lesson series focused on critical thinking
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes suggested teacher commentary for each slide
- Scenarios ask learners to identify confirmation bias, faulty reasoning, or good supportive reasoning.