This Function Junction lesson plan also includes:
Take a functional view of appliances. Pairs revisit functions by looking at appliances and determining whether they are functions or not. Groups create definitions of function, range, and domain and use them to identify functions.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pairs take and revise their own definitions after seeing others
- Assumes learners know a basic definition of functions
- Requires pupils to understand how to find rules between inputs and outputs
- Contains a PowerPoint presentation to guide the lesson
- Includes links to detailed descriptions of the instructional strategies used