This Friends Together: Challenge Activities (Theme 4) unit also includes:
Friends are the overarching theme of this set of extension activities for more advanced learners. Kids complete a variety of different activities, such as putting together an alphabet book, writing about friends, creating books about friends, making a friendship quilt, and more.
- Select your favorite activities or teach these as suggested in the packet and provided teacher instructions
- While designed to accompany a themed unit in Houghton Mifflin's curriculum, they can be taught independently of the unit
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Comes with Blackline Masters you can use along with the activities
- See the materials for detailed teacher information that you can use to help you teach these activities