Rounding fractions is the focus of a six-question interactive designed to boost concept proficiency. A measured beaker's water level increases and decreases as mathematicians move the tool to represent specific fractions. Questions include fill in the blank, multiple-choice, and one discussion question.
- Assign the link as a May Do for early finishers to work on when time permits
- Bookmark the link for easy access on classroom devices
- Pose question six on a classroom blog, direct learners to respond for homework
- A free CK-12 account is required to access the interactive
- Class members should be familiar with rounding fractions
- If an incorrect answer is chosen, the correct answer is revealed
- The tool is easy to use