This Fitness Ball Run activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Think back-to-front sprints with a ball! Pupils jog around in a straight line while carrying a ball. The leader in the line passes the ball back to the person behind them and so on and so forth until it gets to the last person in the line. Once the last person in line gets the ball, they sprint to the front of the line and repeat the activity.
- Choose a direction for everyone to run before starting
- Use as a warm-up activity before PE class
- Create boy groups, girl groups, or co-ed groups
- Any type of ball can be used from a basketball and soccer ball to a gator skin ball
- Promotes cardio fitness through continuous jogging and sprinting