S.E. Hinton's The Outsiders is well known for its relatable characters and plot, but don't forget how effective the book's figurative language can be! Check out an interactive resource that explores how figurative language comes alive throughout the novel.
- Assign as homework in language arts; have learners come back to class with notes on what they learned
- Fold into a lesson on figurative language
- Requires access to the Internet
- Users must login to their free accounts in order to save work and access all slides
- Synthesizes various elements of language arts
- Interactive resource is easy to navigate and understand